APSCo Member Risk Assessment
The AMRA has been created to:
- Enable members to celebrate great compliance practices
- Help members comply with their legal and regulatory obligations
- Ensure members are working according to the best industry practices
- Ensure members are maximising the use of the APSCo compliance and legal tools available to them.
How will the AMRA benefit my business?
- It will increase client confidence in your compliance procedures - giving you a competitive advantage.
- It will promote best practice standards.
- It will ensure that your business is compliant.
How can I take part?
We will invite a number of members each month to undertake the APSCo Member Risk Assessment. Once your business has been randomly selected to take part, you will receive an invitation and instructions from the Legal Helpdesk to carry out the assessment using an online tool.
The AMRA is mandatory for all APSCo members and will need to be undertaken at least every three years. New members will need to take AMRA from the fourth year of their membership and then every three years thereafter. Once you have successfully completed the assessment, you will receive a certificate and an AMRA badge of quality to share with your client and contractor network.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Check out our designated safeguarding officer training here.