An understanding of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (ED&I) is no longer nice to have – it is business critical for today’s recruiters.
This will enable you to recruit more inclusively, reach diverse and underrepresented talent, and better engage with your clients, candidates, and colleagues.
- Understand what ED&I really means and what your responsibilities are as a recruiter
- Understand the business case for ED&I and how your clients can benefit
- Overcome objections to inclusive recruitment
- Confidently talk about ED&I with colleagues, clients, and candidates
- Build an inclusive brand to engage and attract more diverse talent
- Learn how to write more inclusive job advertisements
- Learn how to conduct and score inclusive competency interviews
- Ensure legal compliance with the Equality Act 2010
- Understand unconscious bias and how it impacts the recruitment process
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment allowing you to gain the Inclusive+ Recruiter accreditation – a tangible demonstration to your clients and candidates that you are an Inclusive Recruiter.
Who will benefit?
- Recruitment consultants looking to develop knowledge of ED&I
- Resourcers looking to attract more diverse candidates
- Mentors/team leaders/managers that are supporting their teams to recruit more inclusively.
|No of delegates||Course cost per delegate|
|1 - 10||£250|
|11 - 25||£225|
|26 - 50||£210|
Interested in booking?
Request a callback using the form below.